- Chris is a well-known writer, speaker, and analyst with a focus on energy metals supply chains, specializing in lithium, cobalt, and graphite.
- He is the co-author of a newsletter focused on discovery called The Disruptive Discoveries Journal.
- He was a member of a group, which co-founded The Discovery Investing Scoreboard, a program designed to use crowd sourced information to rank equities of various market capitalizations.
- Chris spent 15 years working across various roles in sales and brokerage on Wall Street before devoting his efforts towards macro economic and natural resource analysis.
- He holds an MBA in Finance with an international focus from Fordham University, and a BA in International Studies from The Virginia Military Institute.
- Over the past decade, Mr. Moubarak, a Chartered Professional Accountant, has been active in the restructuring and refinancing of a number of junior resource companies.
- He has served as an officer and director of several mining and exploration companies including his most recent role as CFO of Lithium X of which he was pivotal in the execution of its takeover by the Hong Kong acquistion vehicle NextView.
- He also served as Chief Financial Officer of Goldrock Mines Corp. where he played a key role in its sale to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. for $180 million.
- Mr. Moubarak was Chief Financial Officer of Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. where he was instrumental in raising in excess of $120 million to develop and bring into production the Molejon Gold Mine.
- Bassam also played a key role in the sale of Petaquilla Copper Ltd. to Inmet Mining Corporation for $400 million and negotiated the sale of Golden Arrow Resources Corporation’s 1% net smelter royalty on Gualcamayo Gold Mine to Premier Royalty Inc. for $17.75 million.
- Mr. Moubarak also previously held the position of senior manager with Deloitte & Touche LLP., where he led audits of public companies and oversaw SOX 404 implementations with specific emphasis on the mining industry.
Mr. Ecclestone is a principal and mining strategist at Hallgarten & Company and is based in London. Prior to founding Hallgarten & Company in New York in 2003 he was the head of research at an economic think tank in New Jersey which he had joined in 2001. Before moving to the U.S., he was the founder and head of research at the esteemed Argentine equity research firm, Buenos Aires Trust Company, from 1991 until 2001. He has previously served as a director of several TSX and TSX-V-listed companies.
Christopher’s has spent his career in various aspects of the mining industry, and has been particularly active in investing, analyzing and advising on transactional work in those metals deemed critical to battery and new energy markets. His banking and capital markets network with notable expertise in technology metals are sure to greatly benefit the Company.
Giulio T. Bonifacio
- Mr. Bonifacio has over 30 years of experience in senior executive roles in the mining industry.
- He is the Founder and former Director, President & CEO of Nevada Copper Corp. since its inception in 2005 until February 2018.
- Among his many accomplishments Mr. Bonifacio has raised directly over $700 million through equity and project debt financings for projects of merit as well as being involved in corporate transactions aggregating in excess of a billion dollars.
- Mr. Bonifacio has led and directed efforts at every stage of development from exploration, development, permitting and construction.
- Giulio is a Chartered Professional Accountant with extensive experience and knowledge of operations, capital markets, project finance and mergers & acquisitions.
- Mr. Bonifacio has held previous senior executive roles with Getty Resources Limited, TOTAL Energold Corp., an energy and gold producer and Vengold Inc., gold producer prior to founding Nevada Copper in 2005.
- Mr. Bonifacio is the President & CEO of CopperBank Resouces Corp.