Board of Directors
- Ms. Campbell is an experienced entrepreneur who has led development and finance teams for industrial and energy projects.
- Ms. Campbell has expertise in projects requiring complex financing solutions, including off-take, multi-lateral government, and investment banking.
- Through Moneta Advisory Partners, she is also a director and advisor to public and private companies needing assistance with capital market access and support.
- She is also the Vice-Chair of Kanata Clean Power and Technology Inc and a director of H2 Ventures 1 Inc. a TSX-V listed Capital Pool Company.
- Ms. Campbell was previously the Chief Operating Officer and a director of Khot Infrastructure Holdings Ltd., a CSE listed infrastructure company; the CEO, President and a director of Global Cobalt Corporation, then a Canadian resource company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange; a director of Sceptre Ventures Inc., a TSX-V/NEX listed capital pool company; and a director of NioCorp Development Inc., a TSX listed mining company.
QP & Director
- Mr. Sarjeant, P. Geo, has extensive exploration, project evaluation and acquisition experience both in Canada and internationally and has managed several junior resource companies.
- Mr. Sarjeant began his career with Echo Bay Mines Ltd. as a project geologist working on projects in the NWT, Archean greenstone belts, Lupin Mine peripheral project, and skarn properties in BC and Ecuador.
- He was appointed Senior Geologist, International Exploration Group, responsible for project evaluation outside of North America, including precious and base metals projects in South America, East Africa, South East Asia, Russia, Mongolia, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
- Mr. Reymenants has a distinguished career in mining, smelting, refining and metal trading that has spaned over forty years, during which, he was also responsible for the financing of several off-take projects in Australia, China and the Americas.
- He served over 20 years with Falconbridge International in various managerial positions and was part of the joint venture with Norilsk Kombinat.
- Mr. Reymenants was the managing director of Kola International Murmansk, and held director and/or senior managerial positions with several companies with cobalt assets including Baja Mining, Polymet Mining and KCM.
- Mr. Reynolds has been engaged by EBRD to carry out reviews of EBRD's investments for several projects in Mongolia, Central Asia and Russia.
- Mr. Reynolds holds professional designations with the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Canadian Institute of Mining and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- He has over 45 years experience in the minerals industry, with high-level experience at various mines including being formerly Manager of Operations Planning & Mine Projects/Manager Mine Business Improvement for BHP Billiton at Olympic Dam, Managing Director of ASX listed Marlborough Resources, Director of ASX listed Outback Metals and manager of several of Normandy Mining’s operations.
President & CEO, Director
- Mitchell Smith is the Founder, CEO and Director of Global Energy Metals Corp. (TSXV:GEMC | OTCQB:GBLEF).
- Mitchell is Director of the Battery Metal Association of Canada, a trade organization of entrepreneurs, explorers, developers and producers of battery metals and materials, who have joined together to support a rapidly changing energy landscape leading an effort to ensure Canada fully captures the abundant economic potential of its massive resources through the responsible and sustainable growth of Canada’s battery metals supply chain.
- Mitchell is an important stakeholder and board member for several private and public natural resource companies having over 15 years of executive leadership, entrepreneurship and capital markets experience at all stages of the junior mining lifecycle, and is experienced with start-ups and mature companies in diverse industries both private and public.
- Through his network, knowledge and passion for the natural resource space is presently leveraging his unique skills to enable and strengthen awareness around the battery and energy metals sector.
- His experience and strong understanding of the battery supply chain has resulted in successfully identifying and negotiating the acquisition of multi-jurisdictional mining exploration and development projects in North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Through his network of strong international relationships, Mitchell was responsible for establishing off- take and EPC contracts with leading specialized lithium-ion battery cathode material companies that are suppliers to some of the world’s largest battery manufacturers.
- Mitchell has given keynote speeches on cobalt, battery metals, energy storage, renewable energy and critical mineral supply chain security issues at events hosted by Cobalt Institute, CRU, Metal Bulletin, FastMarkets, the and Benchmark Mineral Intelligence. He is often invited to speak at other mining industry conferences including Mines and Money, Cambridge House and the PDAC.
- Mitchell has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Bloomberg, Reuters and other notable news sources where he provided insight to the critical role that cobalt and battery materials play in the global shift towards a lower-carbon economy.
- Mitchell ranked fourth globally in 2020 as the top ten most influential people and companies in the battery minerals sector on social media.