- Founder of Puget Ventures, and previous Officer/Director of Global Cobalt.
- President of ECMB Captial Partners, a merchant banking/advisory group.
- Previous consultant for Platinum Group Metals, Mag Silver, West Timmins Mining.
- Expertise in management, finance, M&A, strategy and operations acted to put in place innovative offtake and finance mechanism with battery manufacturers.
- From 1992-2001, Ms. Campbell held various positions for federal and provincial government officials, including the Leader of the Federal Opposition, Minister of Indian Affairs and Minister of Defence.
- Ms. Campbell sits on the Board of the MacDonald Laurier Institute, and is the Chair of the Canada Eurasian Russia Business Association, Vancouver Chapter.
- Ms. Campbell is a director of Khot Infrastructure Holdings Ltd., a CSE listed infrastructure company, and a former director of NioCorp Development Inc., a TSX listed mining company.
- Ms. Campbell is the Honourary Consul of Russian in Vancouver.